We are seeking for an experienced QA Engineer to join our talented & fun team!
You will be testing online products, evaluating product defects, supporting our QA infrastructure and extending it using new technologies, analyzing data, writing and validating test cases and working closely with the R&D, Product & Business teams to ensure product quality.
• Validate the quality & functionality of web & backend assets
• Plan, execute and document manual validation test cases.
• Identify new feature impact on functionality and define needed testing coverage.
• Provide first level support & Jira issue tracking.
• Support, configure and evaluate technology stacks to improve our agile process
• Maintain a pre-production QA environment
• Extend Java based tests & develop data integrity tests
• Participate in extending QA coverage towards new products and technologies
“Must Have” Requirements:
• 2-3 years’ of work experience in testing of mobile web and web environments.
• Experience in Functionality, Usability, Performance, Sanity and Regression tests
• The following proven technological/Daily IT common practices:
• Windows and Linux know how (usage, installation)
• Web server configuration (of any kind)
• Understanding of HTTP and related protocols & HTML/CSS/JS
• Work experience in technical support / Help Desk
• Work experience with SQL queries
• Experience with bug tracking systems or scrum management systems (Jira etc.)
The person we’re looking for:
• Highly accurate, pedant & details oriented
• Efficient & organized, able to work in a high pace & meet deadlines
• Strong technical & technological orientation
• Independent, fast learner and self-motivated
• Team player, excellent interpersonal & communication skills