We are looking for a brilliant Junior Product Manager (Inbound) to join our super talented & fun team.
We develop & extend an industry leading & advanced online advertising platform, offering a variety of solutions & serving customers & business partners worldwide.
The Product team works closely with our Business and R&D teams to guide products from conceptualization to launch and implement Intango’s strategy.
- Inbound product development from business requirements or concepts to testing, production and implementation of new products and features.
- Working with business units to analyze business/market/industry needs and requirements and “translate” them to R&D technical specs.
- Working with the R&D teams to ensure accurate execution & successful version releases, follow up on production and implementation issues.
- Take part in defining product strategy and roadmap
“Must have” requirements:
- 2 years’ experience as a Product Manager in an online advertising company.
- Strong technological orientation & proven experience in writing technical designs and specs for R&D, including design guidelines & quality objectives.
- Experience with R&D tasks management & tracking systems (Jira etc.)
- Knowledge in the latest web technologies, protocols & trends.
- Experience with agile development processes.
- R&D background.
The person we’re looking for:
- Excellent multitasking skills: ability to prioritize, manage and support multiple matters simultaneously for different stakeholders & meet strict deadlines.
- Data driven with strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, ability to work with multiple interfaces.
- Highly independent and proactive, “can do” mentality and self-management skills.