We’re looking for a brilliant **Machine Learning Engineer** to join our CTO team
The CTO team is developing a Data solution that will provide services to Intago’s current and future products.
We are collecting enormous amount of data and design the Big Data Workflow: pipeline, storage and analytics, in order to make smart decisions offline and on-the-fly.
We love technologies and data and looking for somebody that shares our passion to build solutions that carries tons of data.
We are pragmatic and love not just to research, but also to execute and bring our ideas to life.
We are working as a team of specialists, each one of us is leading an independent work stream but is also a team member and share knowledge.
Today we are working with Java on dedicated servers, but exploring other options too.
- Develop new data models and strategies
- Research, develop, test and evaluate ML Solutions to improve the productivity of our various products: fraud detection, biding systems, traffic exchange etc.
What we’re looking for
- Work experience in Machine Learning engineering – clustering & classifications methods, recommendation & prediction models, neural networks, support vector machines.
- Hands on experience with Big Data technologies – Hadoop / Presto / BigQuery
- Experience with GCP – Major advantage
- Programming experience – Advantage
- Highly independent with excellent self-learning abilities
- Great team spirit
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or equivalent degree