We’re Intango – a successful & fast growing company in the online world (100+ employees). We develop an industry leading & advanced online advertising platform, offering a variety of solutions & serving customers & business partners worldwide.
We are seeking for an experienced IT Manager, to manage & lead all our day to day operability and campus IT related flows, as well as part of the back-office and administrative support for some of our production interfaces.
- Manage & handle all day to day operability and campus IT needs
- Plan & manage IT budgets & inventory
- Work with sub-contractors
- Compare, select and deploy IT solutions
- Manage & resolve escalations
- Plan & run long-term projects
“Must Have” Requirements:
- 6+ years’ experience in IT
- At least 2 years’ experience as an IT Manager in a company with over 30 employees, preferably as a single POC in a startup company
- Hands-On and technical knowledge, including: storage, virtualization, campus needs like Wi-Fi, Security, firewalls, DNS, Windows, Linux, Mac
- Experience in IT Ops in the area of websites (CDN,DNS< DDOS and security, AWS, web servers)
- GCP knowledge