We are looking for a Legal Counsel to join our super talented & fun team!
The Legal Counsel lead all legal & regulatory aspects of the company’s operations & support the various departments, reporting to our CFO.
- Handle, draft & negotiate commercial agreements, including IOs, MSAs, NDAs & License Agreements.
- Provide business-oriented legal counseling and guidance on a range of operational, commercial, corporate, labor and compliance issues (including privacy, copyright, IP as well as industry standards).
- Support day-to-day operation of various departments including Sales & Marketing, HR, Product & Finance.
- Manage & oversee potential legal disputes, including in connection with industry policies, customers (B2B), sales representatives, agents, consultants, & others.
- Manage & guide a junior Legal Associate
- Support & oversee the company’s M&A endeavors.
We will need:
- LLB degree from an accredited law school, & a license to practice law in Israel.
- 4 years’ post-internship experience of progressively complex experience practicing commercial, compliance & corporate law in an online tech company or a tech department.
- Knowledge & understanding of varied legal fields – commercial, corporate, labor, compliance & corporate governance.
- Full professional proficiency in English (oral & written).
- Experience in the Ad-Tech industry or environment – a strong advantage.
- Experience in the field of Privacy and Data Protection.
The person we’re looking for:
- Professional maturity & strong leadership skills, ability to act as a significant business partner & trusted advisor for senior management.
- Strong business orientation, deep understanding of business needs & risk management.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills: ability to prioritize, manage & support multiple matters simultaneously for different stakeholders & meet strict deadlines
- “Can do” mentality, proactive, fast learner & independent.
- Highly analytical & details oriented.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, ability to work closely with multiple interfaces.
Important to know:
When we’re not under lockdown, we work in a hybrid model – 3 fixed days from the office, & 2 days you can choose to WFH or from the office.