Publishers Account Manager
We’re looking for Publishers Account Manager to join our super fun & talented team.
The Supply team is managing our direct supply in various channels. The Publishers Account Manager is managing a large group of publishers using our self-service platform. You’ll be responsible for various business processes in order to promote & support success – analysis, onboarding, product & technical issues, user acquisition, marketing actions etc.
What you’ll do:
- Daily performance analysis and performance optimization execution on a large group of publishers.
- Ongoing communication with publishers to optimize performance and increase revenue.
- Promoting our self-service platform on various online channels in order to increase awareness & new sign-ups.
- Responsibility of the onboarding processes to the platform, identify & maximize business potential of new publishers.
- Troubleshoot and assist in ongoing operational and technical issues, execution of escalation to R&D and communication with publisher during the process
- 1-2 years’ experience in Account Management/ Media Buying in online advertising.
- Excellent Excel command & work experience with CRM Systems
- BA degree, preferably in Business Administration / Management / Economics.
- Fluent English (oral & written). Working fluency in additional languages – an advantage
The person we’re looking for:
- Strong analytical skills & data orientation.
- Highly independent, proactive & able to initiate & execute work processes in collaboration with various interfaces.
- Customer oriented approach, strong understanding of customers’ needs & experience.
- Performance oriented, able to meet & beat goals.
- Details oriented, efficient and organized