We’re looking for a Legal Associate to join our super talented & fun Legal team!
The Legal Associate will assist in handling the company’s day-to-day legal and regulatory needs and will report to our General Counsel.
- Handle, draft and negotiate commercial agreements, including IOs, MSAs, NDAs and License agreements.
- Provide business-oriented legal counseling on a range of operational, commercial and corporate issues;
- Provide legal advice and guidelines on various compliance issues (including privacy, copyright and IP) and labor law.
- Support day-to-day operations of various departments including Sales and Marketing, HR, Product and Finance.
The person we’re looking for:
- Strong business orientation, deep understanding of business needs & an ability to act as a significant business partner for senior management.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills: ability to prioritize, manage and support multiple matters simultaneously for different stakeholders & meet strict deadlines.
- “Can do” mentality, proactive, fast learner & independent.
- Highly analytical & details oriented.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, ability to work closely with multiple interfaces.
- Up to 1 year experience of practicing commercial or corporate law in a tech-related environment.
- LLB degree from top law schools.
- Admission to the Israel Bar Association (or equivalent US bar credentials).
- Knowledge & understanding in various legal fields – corporate, labor, compliance etc. Experience in the field of Privacy and Data Protection – an advantage
- Full professional proficiency in English (oral & written).