Backend Engineer – Data Oriented
We are looking for a Backend Engineer with huge passion for big datasets, building APIs and maintaining infrastructure on a very high scale, to join our super talented Labs team!
Our Labs are our “innovation sandbox”. The team leads innovative projects, research for new business opportunities & develops a variety of products & internet assets (websites, mobile apps etc.) in many verticals.
The Labs’ developers are leading the full product development cycle from concept to launch, including product aspects & technological decisions.
Amazing position for people with entrepreneurial background or spirit 🙂
What will you do?
- Lead end-to-end data-oriented projects on very high scale, direct work with relevant business and data science teams.
- Build and maintain high-scale ETL data pipelines from external and internal sources.
- Work on building fast & robust microservice architecture.
- Write and optimize advanced SQL queries to analyze the media analytics and financial data.
- Take part of innovative challenges, POCs of new opportunities, creative solutions, responsibility and ownership of the final product.
- Build and maintain our scalable API and infrastructure using Node.JS and GCP.
- Our main technologies – NodeJS, MySQL, BigQuery, GCP, Kubernetes & React.JS,
The person we’re looking for:
- Entrepreneurial spirit, data oriented, creative, innovative thinking.
- Passion for new products & technologies.
- Multi tasker, ability to work in a high paced environment & meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Highly independent, fast learner & self-motivated
- Team player, fun to work with!
What we’ll need:
- 4+ years’ experience in software engineering with orientation for back-end and data processing (preferably with NodeJS/Python).
- Entrepreneurial background or experience in E2E projects.
- Deep understanding of product life cycle.
- Proven experience building high-scale applications and APIs
- Experience with high-volume databases (SQL, Mongo, Redis, BigQuery).
- Experience with financial data engineering
- Experience with E-Commerce products
- DevOps and cloud skills (Kubernetes in particular)