We’re looking for a **Big Data Architect/Evangelist/Code Guru** to join our CTO team
The CTO team is developing a Data solution that will provide services to Intago’s current and future products.
We are collecting enormous amount of data and design the Big Data Workflow: pipeline, storage and analytics, in order to make smart decisions offline and on-the-fly.
We love technologies and data and looking for somebody that shares our passion to build solutions that carries tons of data.
We are pragmatic and love not just to research, but also to execute and bring our ideas to life.
We are working as a team of specialists, each one of us is leading an independent work stream but is also a team member and share knowledge.
Today we are working with Java on dedicated servers, but exploring other options too.
• Design, develop, maintain, test and evaluate Big Data Solutions / Architecture on dedicated/internal or cloud services
• Work closely with Data Analysts & BI to support new models and strategies.
What we’re looking for
• 8+ years’ hands-on development experience, mainly in Java/Scala/Python
• Hands on experience working with Big Data technologies – Hadoop / Presto / Spark / Kafka / HBase – Major advantage
• Experience with cloud services – Advantage
• Experience developing production software on Unix-based systems – Advantage
• Proven experience with databases (relational and NoSQL) and vast knowledge in SQL
• Highly independent with excellent self-learning abilities
• Great team spirit
• BSc/MSc in Computer Science or equivalent degree