We’re looking for a Legal Counsel to join our super talented & fun team
* Handling, drafting and negotiating commercial/IP agreements, including IO, MSA, NDA, licenses agreements
* Provide business-oriented legal consulting on a range of operational, commercial and corporate issues
* Provide legal advices on applicable laws, compliance issues and labor law
* Coordinate ongoing legal issues with the company’s different departments
* Single legal position, reporting to the CFO
The person we’re looking for:
* Strong business orientation, deep understanding of business needs & ability to act as a significant business partner for senior management.
* Excellent multi-tasking skills: ability to prioritize, manage and support multiple matters simultaneously for different stakeholders & meet strict deadlines
* “Can do” mentality, proactive, fast learner & independent.
* Highly analytical & details oriented.
* Excellent inter-personal skills, ability to work closely with multiple interfaces.
* LLB degree from top schools.
* Internship in a leading commercial law firm.
* Around 2 years’ experience of practicing commercial/corporate law in an in-house legal department or a leading firm.
* Knowledge & understanding of varied legal fields – corporate, labor, compliance etc.
* Experience in High Tech / Online companies – Advantage.
* Full work fluency in English (oral & written).