We are looking for an experienced **IT Manager** to join our super talented & fun team, in an amazing work environment.
We’re Intango – a successful & fast growing company in the online world.
We develop and extend our home grown systems to serve billions of service requests, auctions and big-data events daily.
Our run-time system is Java based, deployed on the cloud in a scale-up configuration which we develop and maintain.
The role includes:
* Full responsibility for the company’s internal IT operation, equipment, internet access and R&D support (Linux, Windows, VM, network etc.), including licenses and inventory responsibility
* IT responsibility for cloud/hosted based production environments infrastructure, Linux based, big-data and scalable architecture 24/7
* Planning and executing new venues and managing the NOC related IT
The person we’re looking for:
* Hands-on, highly independent and knows how to run ahead.
* “Can do” mentality & excellent problem solving skills.
* Efficient and organized, ability to work in a high pace & meet deadlines.
* Team player with excellent inter-personal & communication skills.
* Strong technical & technological skills.
* Experience in managing a large scale cloud/hosted service/application infrastructure in production.
* Experience with web related technologies such as CDN, DNS, SSL, Scalability, NIGINX/Apache, Tomcat, Distributed system, Monitoring systems such as Zabbix.
* Hands-on knowledge of: Linux (Admin level), shell/scripts, backups, load-balancers.
* Experience in managing a >30 person company’s IT including inventory of internal office equipment, network, simple windows admin and problem solving.
* Experience in planning and executing budget – handling contracts, contractors, suppliers, negotiating and monitoring prices of 3rd party software.
* Managing a small IT group – Advantage.
* DevOps experience – Advantage.