We’re looking for a Business Analyst to join our super talented & fun team
* Create and maintain daily & ongoing reports.
* Leading the process of establishing & implementing new products in our in-house system.
* Analyzing & monitoring products’ profitability.
* Analyzing prices and recommending on required updates.
* Developing models to predict expected income.
* Operating & maintaining an in-house campaign management system.
* Analyzing trends and formatting business conclusions and recommendations.
The person we’re looking for:
* Data driven with excellent analytical & quantitative skills.
* Details oriented, meticulous and pedant
* Excellent multi-tasking skills, agile & efficient
* Team player with excellent inter-personal skills, ability to work closely with multiple interfaces.
* Independent, self-motivated and fast learner.
“Must Have” Requirements:
* University degree in one of the following fields: Economics, Statistics, Math, Business Management or Industry & Management.
* None or up to 1 year experience in an analytical position.
* Excellent Excel proficiency including advanced functions.
* Fluent English (oral & written)
* SQL/VBA knowledge – advantage.
** Please include your GPA & Psychometric score