You Should Join Us
If you already reviewed our site, it's time for you to learn about us a little better. So come and take a sneak peek at our life at Intango.
Who Are Intango's People?
Open PositionsYou are invited to send us your resume and apply for a position.
- Full Stack Developer – Labs Team
- Software Engineer (Java) – R&D Team
- Video Media Buyer
We are looking for a talented Full Stack Developer to join our super talented & fun Labs team!
Our Labs are our “innovation sandbox”. The Labs team leads innovative projects, research for new business opportunities & develops a variety of products & internet assets (websites, mobile apps etc.) in many verticals.
The person we’re looking for:
* Entrepreneurial spirit, creative & innovative thinking
* Passion for new products & technologies
* Highly independent, fast learner and self-motivated
* Multi tasker, ability to work in a high paced environment & meet deadlines
* Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
* Team player & fun to work with!
* At least 4 years’ experience in full stack WEB development
* Proven ability to independently lead a product development project A-Z
* Proven work experience with: Java Script, JQuery, HTML, XML, PHP, CSS, responsive HTML5
* Ability to work in a multi-technologies environment & learn new technologies
* Strong MySQL knowledge – Replication & monitoring.
* Work experience with Apache & Nginx servers
* Work experience with Linux systems
* Work experience in an online company – a major advantage!
* Familiarity with the online advertisement world
We are looking for an experienced **Software Engineer** to join our super talented & fun team, in an amazing work environment.
We develop and extend our home grown systems to serve billions of service requests, auctions and big-data events daily.
Our run-time system is Java based, deployed on the cloud in a scale-up configuration which we develop and maintain.
We use and extend technologies such as Hazelcast, HBase, Hadoop, Hive, Presto.
All our systems are Linux based
Our back office and web applications are a combination of AngularJS, NodeJS and JSF, Hibernate.
We work in SCRUM teams and Agile methodologies.
Our R&D team includes a data-science and Algorithm group, and full stack teams.
What we are looking for:
* A person who can take responsibility, knows how to run ahead and work independently, and in the same time be a team player & able to learn and give knowledge.
* Highly technological & eager for new technologies.
* Can handle complex architectures and efficiency coding both server side and client side.
* Multi-disciplinary – proven work experience in an environment with more than one development language.
* Minimum 5 years of development experience, at least one year in Java
* SQL hands on experience and DAO, Object Mapping understanding
* Works well in an environment that is not single threaded.
* Full Stack abilities & good approach to user interface – able to work on projects where there is flexibility in the GUI HTML/CSS/JS design and the development owner is expected bring to the best result.
* Big Data experience – an advantage
We are looking for an experienced Video Media Buyer to join our super talented & fun team.
* Build a strong portfolio of publishers and profitable channels
* Purchase media, negotiate rates and leverage existing channels
* Analyze & optimize media channels, promote and implement constant improvements.
* Test and monitor different channels, create daily & performance reports.
* Achieve and exceed monthly/quarterly performance goals
* Troubleshoot & assist in operational & technical issues.
* Follow up on industry trends and developments & identify new business opportunities.
The person we’re looking for:
* Excellent sales skills, striving for success, “go getter” personality
* Excellent people, communication & negotiation skills
* Results oriented, ability to constantly meet & beat goals
* Strong technical and analytical skills
* Highly independent, fast learner, efficient and organized
“Must have” requirements:
* 1-2 years’ of work experience as a Media Buyer in an online advertising company.
* Proven analysis skills & Excel command.
* Fluent English (Oral & written).
* Experience as a Video Media Buyer & work with video platforms (AOL, Spot Exchange, Optimatic, Liquid etc.)
* Work proficiency in additional languages.
Keep Learning and Gain Expertise
At Intango, we don’t just offer you a place to work, but a whole career path that broadens your professional horizons and gives you lots of opportunities for development. As part of our worldview, we invest our resources in your professional development, your training, and in helping you gain different kinds of expertise.
Apply for a position
Intango's Party Times
At Intango, we love to break out of routine, to clear our heads, to give a fresh feel to the day, to shake our bodies and most of all, to surprise and be surprised.
Working the Intango Way
We believe that collaborative work as a unified, synergetic team is the name of the game. Our management philosophy is "flat" and "lean," and everyone has a say and an impact.
We believe that real successes that last over time don’t happen overnight. We continue to grow—consistently, step by step, patiently. Daringly — but wisely. We do it by performing ongoing market research of global markets in our industry, and identifying dynamically changing needs ahead of time.
We compete against the biggest players on the market, and give ourselves the freedom to dare. That's why our team dares to think differently, dares to try, dares to make mistakes —and dares to make improvements and breakthroughs.
The essence of our company lies in the creativity of our team. In order to encourage free thinking and daring, we have almost no rules. Our No. 1 principle is to use your head, to cause others to be inspired, and to get inspired yourself.
We do not hesitate to challenge our own axioms, have them repeatedly tested and adjust them to the changing world. We are not afraid to make mistakes. We respect trial and error processes due to our belief that if we do not make mistakes, we will not make progress.
The comfortable armchairs that are all over the office and the warm, cozy sitting areas where we conduct work meetings invite you to stay calm and get inspired!