You Should Join Us
If you already reviewed our site, it's time for you to learn about us a little better. So come and take a sneak peek at our life at Intango.
Who Are Intango's People?
Open PositionsYou are invited to send us your resume and apply for a position.
- Senior Big Data Engineer
- QA Tester – Student position
We’re looking for a **Big Data Architect/Evangelist/Code Guru** to join our CTO team
The CTO team is developing a Data solution that will provide services to Intago’s current and future products.
We are collecting enormous amount of data and design the Big Data Workflow: pipeline, storage and analytics, in order to make smart decisions offline and on-the-fly.
We love technologies and data and looking for somebody that shares our passion to build solutions that carries tons of data.
We are pragmatic and love not just to research, but also to execute and bring our ideas to life.
We are working as a team of specialists, each one of us is leading an independent work stream but is also a team member and share knowledge.
Today we are working with Java on dedicated servers, but exploring other options too.
* Design, develop, maintain, test and evaluate Big Data Solutions / Architecture on dedicated/internal or cloud services
* Work closely with Data Analysts & BI to support new models and strategies.
What we’re looking for
* 8+ years’ hands-on development experience, mainly in Java/Scala/Python
* Hands on experience working with Big Data technologies – Hadoop/Presto/Spark/Kafka/HBase – Major advantage
* Experience with cloud services – Advantage
* Experience developing production software on Unix-based systems – Advantage
* Proven experience with databases (relational and NoSQL) and vast knowledge in SQL
* Highly independent with excellent self-learning abilities
* Great team spirit
* BSc/MSc in Computer Science or equivalent degree
We’re looking for an Outstanding Student to join our talented & fun team as QA Tester.
You will be testing web applications, evaluating product defects, writing and validating test cases and working closely with the R&D, Product & Business teams to ensure product quality.
* Validate the quality & functionality of web based applications & web UI widgets
* Plan, execute and document manual validation test cases.
* Identify new feature impact on functionality and define needed testing coverage.
* Provide first level support & Jira issue tracking.
* Develop data integrity tests using SQL.
* Maintain a pre-production QA environment
The person we’re looking for:
* Highly accurate, pedant & details oriented
* Efficient & organized, ability to work in a high pace & meet deadlines
* Strong technical & technological orientation
* Independent, fast learner and self-motivated
* Team player, excellent interpersonal & communication skills
* Outstanding student in a leading university, studying towards BA/BSc in Industry & Management / Information Systems / other tech-related field
* Starting the last academic year on October 2017 (graduation on July 2018)
* Availability to work at least 2.5 days a week (between Sunday-Thursday)
* Graduate of software QA course / previous QA experience – an advantage
* Work experience in Technical Support / Help Desk – an advantage
* Knowledge in SQL
* Fluent English (oral & written)
** Please attach your current grade sheet & Psychometric score
** Please note that the position is not suitable for Computer Science students
Keep Learning and Gain Expertise
At Intango, we don’t just offer you a place to work, but a whole career path that broadens your professional horizons and gives you lots of opportunities for development. As part of our worldview, we invest our resources in your professional development, your training, and in helping you gain different kinds of expertise.
Apply for a position
Intango's Party Times
At Intango, we love to break out of routine, to clear our heads, to give a fresh feel to the day, to shake our bodies and most of all, to surprise and be surprised.
Working the Intango Way
We believe that collaborative work as a unified, synergetic team is the name of the game. Our management philosophy is "flat" and "lean," and everyone has a say and an impact.
We believe that real successes that last over time don’t happen overnight. We continue to grow—consistently, step by step, patiently. Daringly — but wisely. We do it by performing ongoing market research of global markets in our industry, and identifying dynamically changing needs ahead of time.
We compete against the biggest players on the market, and give ourselves the freedom to dare. That's why our team dares to think differently, dares to try, dares to make mistakes —and dares to make improvements and breakthroughs.
The essence of our company lies in the creativity of our team. In order to encourage free thinking and daring, we have almost no rules. Our No. 1 principle is to use your head, to cause others to be inspired, and to get inspired yourself.
We do not hesitate to challenge our own axioms, have them repeatedly tested and adjust them to the changing world. We are not afraid to make mistakes. We respect trial and error processes due to our belief that if we do not make mistakes, we will not make progress.
The comfortable armchairs that are all over the office and the warm, cozy sitting areas where we conduct work meetings invite you to stay calm and get inspired!