You Should Join Us
If you already reviewed our site, it's time for you to learn about us a little better. So come and take a sneak peek at our life at Intango.
Who Are Intango's People?
Open PositionsYou are invited to send us your resume and apply for a position.
- Full Stack Developer – Labs Team
- Video Demand Account Manager
- Marketing Analyst
We are looking for a talented Full Stack Developer to join our super talented & fun Labs team!
Our Labs are our “innovation sandbox”. The Labs team leads innovative projects, research for new business opportunities & develops a variety of products & internet assets (websites, mobile apps etc.) in many verticals.
The person we’re looking for:
* Entrepreneurial spirit, creative & innovative thinking
* Passion for new products & technologies
* Highly independent, fast learner and self-motivated
* Multi tasker, ability to work in a high paced environment & meet deadlines
* Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
* Team player & fun to work with!
* At least 4 years’ experience in full stack WEB development
* Proven ability to independently lead a product development project A-Z
* Proven work experience with: Java Script, JQuery, HTML, XML, PHP, CSS, responsive HTML5
* Ability to work in a multi-technologies environment & learn new technologies
* Strong MySQL knowledge – Replication & monitoring.
* Work experience with Apache & Nginx servers
* Work experience with Linux systems
* Work experience in an online company – a major advantage!
* Familiarity with the online advertisement world
We are looking for an experienced Video Demand Account Manager to join our super talented & fun team.
* Managing large scale campaigns & budgets (Video/Mobile/Display).
* Purchasing media & negotiating bids.
* Manage and maintain accounts’ ongoing relationships.
* Analyzing & optimizing campaigns, promote and implement constant improvements.
* Testing and monitoring campaigns, create daily & performance reports.
* Troubleshoot & assist operational & technical issues.
* Follow up on industry trends and developments.
* 1-2 years’ of work experience as Video Campaign / Account manager & with video platforms (AOL, Spot Exchange, Optimatic, Liquid etc.).
* Proven data analysis skills & Excel command.
* Fluent English (Oral & written) – Must. Additional languages – Advantage.
The person we’re looking for:
* Strong sales & marketing orientation
* Excellent people & communication skills
* Strong technical and analytical skills
* Highly independent and self-motivator
* Fast learner, efficient and organized
We are looking for a Marketing Analyst to join our super talented & fun team.
* Use data and innovative tools to optimize and analyze the effectiveness & profitability of current marketing campaigns, various marketing channels, customer value etc.
* Generate new leads through marketing activities – promotions, competitions, conferences etc.
* Hands-on close work with sales, operations & marcom teams in order to promote marketing projects & ongoing activities.
* Identify usage & adoption patterns over time.
* Design and execute experiment processes to optimize the funnel – A/B testing activities.
What do you need to succeed?
* 1-2 years’ work experience as a Marketing Analyst / Business Analyst / Costumer Service Analyst / Facebook or AdWords Campaign Manager.
* Experience in Online companies – Advantage.
* Google Analytics expert
* Experience with BI tools
* Experience with A/B testing platforms
* Data-driven with excellent Excel skills
* Fluent English. Fluency in additional languages – Advantage.
Keep Learning and Gain Expertise
At Intango, we don’t just offer you a place to work, but a whole career path that broadens your professional horizons and gives you lots of opportunities for development. As part of our worldview, we invest our resources in your professional development, your training, and in helping you gain different kinds of expertise.
Apply for a position
Intango's Party Times
At Intango, we love to break out of routine, to clear our heads, to give a fresh feel to the day, to shake our bodies and most of all, to surprise and be surprised.
Working the Intango Way
We believe that collaborative work as a unified, synergetic team is the name of the game. Our management philosophy is "flat" and "lean," and everyone has a say and an impact.
We believe that real successes that last over time don’t happen overnight. We continue to grow—consistently, step by step, patiently. Daringly — but wisely. We do it by performing ongoing market research of global markets in our industry, and identifying dynamically changing needs ahead of time.
We compete against the biggest players on the market, and give ourselves the freedom to dare. That's why our team dares to think differently, dares to try, dares to make mistakes —and dares to make improvements and breakthroughs.
The essence of our company lies in the creativity of our team. In order to encourage free thinking and daring, we have almost no rules. Our No. 1 principle is to use your head, to cause others to be inspired, and to get inspired yourself.
We do not hesitate to challenge our own axioms, have them repeatedly tested and adjust them to the changing world. We are not afraid to make mistakes. We respect trial and error processes due to our belief that if we do not make mistakes, we will not make progress.
The comfortable armchairs that are all over the office and the warm, cozy sitting areas where we conduct work meetings invite you to stay calm and get inspired!